From Monday the 13th of July, we will be operating our usual treks and group lessons, with measures in place to ensure that adequate social distancing is maintained throughout. Due to current circumstances, we will be able to offer private rides if requested upon booking (please ring to enquire about the price of our private rides).
- The highest standards are maintained in the welfare of horse and rider.
- All rides accompanied by experienced guides to help you enjoy to the full the pleasure of riding good horses in spectacular scenery.
- Riding hats are provided at no extra charge and safety stirrups are fitted to the saddles.
- Our rides are adjusted in length and pace to suit your ability and requirements.
- We extend a warm welcome to you.
- Inspection welcome.
- The mountain rides are not suitable in inclement weather so if you are booked in and the weather is poor, please phone before you come.
- Please note we have a weight limit of 16 stone (101 kg) for horse welfare reasons.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed within 6 months of the date of issue & cannot be exchanged for cash.
Page Updated: 28/02/19