From Monday the 13th of July, we will be operating our usual treks and group lessons, with measures in place to ensure that adequate social distancing is maintained throughout. Due to current circumstances, we will be able to offer private rides if requested upon booking (please ring to enquire about the price of our private rides).
- Please contact Snowdonia Riding Stables by phone or email to check availability/dates.
- We will need details of riders' height, weight and previous riding experience.
- Please note we have a weight limit of 16 stone (101 kg) for horse welfare reasons.
- Payment is accepted by credit or debit card and cash or cheque (made payable to Snowdonia Riding Stables).
- Download Rider Registration Form (PDF).
Page Updated: 05/06/20