Rhosgoch Cottage is beautiful semi-detached character Welsh cottage dating back to c.1870s. It is situated on the outskirts of the village in a rural location (with small private lake), some 5 minutes drive from the medieval town of Caernarfon which is dominated by its magnificent Edwardian Castle.
The village of Waunfawr has a pub/hotel, take-away, riding stables and is home to the new Welsh Narrow Gauge Highland Railway which runs all the way to Porthmadog.
The beaches at Dinas Dinlle and Anglesey are easily accessible and Mount Snowdon is only a 15 minute drive away. The river Gwyrfai is only 300 yards away - with fishing rights (own licence required).
It is a great area for walking and cycling - there is an official cycle track nearby.
- Private parking.
- Fields for children to play.
- Patio area with table and chairs and charcoal barbecue.
- Partially central heated (Economy 7).
- Pond which is home to a variety of wildlife such as wild ducks, snipe, moorhen and a heron. Note children must be accompanied by an adult when in the vicinity of the pond.
- The property has horses held in a separate field area, away from the children's playing field between May and October.
- Lounge with colour TV, SKY with full sports package, video and DVD player, 2 x 2-seater sofas, large ingle-nook with multi-fuel log burner.
- Kitchen/Diner (incl. electric cooker, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, Welsh Dresser; dining table/chairs).
- Bathroom with electric shower above the bath, toilet and washbasin.
- 4 Bedrooms (1 x double), (1 x single), (1 x twin), (1 x single). Please note that the latter two bedrooms are croglofts - ideal for teenagers/older children but unsuitable for the very young or old/infirm as they are reached by rather steep open plan staircase.
- All bed linned is provided free.
Page Updated: 25/05/18