Corona Virus Update
Hello everyone. It's been a little while, but we're still here. We've been busy keeping the horses going, and waiting for the government guidelines to change. Thankfully they finally have!
From Monday 8th June we will be able to start operating again. We are offering private lessons, group lessons for those from one household, and one hour hacks for those from one household. If you have not ridden with us before, we will need a proof of address to ensure we comply with the "local" nature of the exercise regulations.
We take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously, so we will ask that customers wear a face covering, as will our staff. There will also be ample access to hand washing/sanitizing, and all equipment will be cleaned in between uses, to help ensure everyone's safety.
We're so happy to be able to deliver this message, and look forward to seeing you all again in the near future. Please call, message, or email the yard to book in.
Young riders at Snowdonia Riding Stables can join the Pony Club. The objectives of the Pony Club are to:-
- Encourage young people to ride and to learn to enjoy all kinds of sport connected with horses and riding.
- To give instruction in riding and horsemastership.
- To educate members to look after and to take proper care of their animal.
- To promote the highest ideals of sportsmanship, citizenship and loyalty.
- To create strength of character and self-discipline.
Sunday Pony Club Price
£20.00 (per person), £25.00 for non members after trial period.
- All instructors at Snowdonia Riding Stables follow the Heath, Safety and Safeguarding Rules of The Pony Club.
- All Instructors are current with their First Aid & Safeguarding Courses and have completed the required Disclosure Checks (DBS).
- View Pony Club Heath, Safety and Safeguarding Website
- Download Pony Club Heath, Safety and Safeguarding Policy Document (PDF Format)
Page Updated: 21/03/19